Do you know a young adult who is struggling in some way?
- Maybe they chose to quit college and are in search of a non-linear path.
- Perhaps they have leadership qualities and are not quite sure how to apply them.
- Maybe they feel like they’re in trouble or they need to figure out a better way of accomplishing their goals or just doing life.
- Maybe they face making a tough or life-changing decision.
- Or, maybe they’re continually fighting with their parents.
Young adult coaching, as opposed to therapy, can be all the young adult may need to move forward quickly and easily.
Carroll’s approach to coaching young adults is a bit like what is used in athletics or business. She looks at each person’s situation and helps them figure out effective strategies and tactics, and gives them time to both practice and play, applying their own unique strengths and talents in a way that fits them best. Helping to remove some of the emotional barriers, she will coach like it is simply one of life’s puzzles to help the young adult solve. With the right questions and resources, Carroll helps the individual break down the situation or decision-making into manageable and implementable steps, no different than managing a project.
At this stage in life, relationships are often complex. Carroll helps both the parents and the young adult to develop a better communications model that works. Parents often tell Carroll that she’s unlike any other professional they’ve worked with previously, and are so grateful for the fresh, actionable approach that quickly and painlessly gets results. Families can spend happier times together because the young adult is able to make decisions to move forward.
For the young adult, whether college age or older, Carroll helps them redefine what it means to be a responsible adult. There are many young adults who become highly successful because they were confident enough to take the path less traveled. Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates often come to mind. But there are many more who are less famous and just as brilliant.
Carroll’s young adult coaching clients are often highly talented or creative in some way, whether they are artists, athletes, engineers, scientists, or perhaps they’re just not clear about their next steps or career path. They may be frustrated, bored, unhappy, dissatisfied or unfocused. Or perhaps they just need to get a job to pay the rent.
There are simple and fast ways to work with an individual which allow the young adult to move forward on their own. And a terrific benefit of young adult coaching is that it can also help to reduce the anxiety that is often associated with the life-changing decisions that need to be made during this critical life stage:
- Carroll finds that young adults, especially those in that special Millennial segment, often want to make a difference for others and the world.
- A traditional route in college, business or life doesn’t work for everyone.
- There could be non-traditional path that works beautifully for them, and gives them the freedom to explore many different interests, perhaps simultaneously.
Don’t let this frustration continue when effective, fast and simple coaching with Carroll King Schuller can be the answer you’ve been looking for. Move forward faster with Young Adult Coaching by calling 804.288.0099 today or simply use our convenient Request-A-Consult form.
Young adult coaching sessions, with or without parents or family members as part of the process, are available in person in her private office, or by phone. While based in Richmond, Virginia, Carroll’s client base is national.