Constant Improvement Methodology
Sometimes brilliant people skip a step in their development because they’ve been so focused on achievement.
So if someone says to us “I can’t do” such and such, then often the answer is easily found in a chapter of a book, a website or from an organization.
We hope you find these resources valuable to you. Please check back often as we’ll continually add additional links for you.
- The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
- Bright Not Broken: Gifted Kids, ADHD, and Autism
- The Confidence Code
- Executive Presence
- Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security
- Goddesses Never Age
- How Much Joy Can You Stand?
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Moody Bitches
- Move Your DNA: Restore Your Health Through Natural Movement
- My Age of Anxiety
- Power Foods for the Brain
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
Helpful Specialty Organizations
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association for Adults
- Arthritis Foundation
- Beacon Tree Foundation
- Bookshare: Books without Barriers
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Davis Dsylexia Association International
- The JHW Foundation
- Learning Disabilities Online
- Children’s Mental Health Resource Center
- The National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Vaccine Information Center
- Diva Boot Camp
- Elli Morris, Photographer and Videographer
- Garza Web Design and SEO
- Tax Accounting Services
- Restore PT
- Professional Bookkeeping Services
- Corporate Profiles for Hiring and Performance
- Daily Jars
- Kelly Brown Interiors
- Richmond Integrative Psychiatric and Nutrition Services
- Synapse Networking Hubs: Connect, Collaborate and Contribute
- College Funding Group
- T.S. Parker, CPA
Want more recommendations on resources to better your life?
Give Carroll a call at 804.288.0099 or use our convenient Request-A-Consult form to set-up a meeting with Carroll.
Innovative Ideas Will Accomplish Goals
“Wow. In just six months of working every other week with Carroll, I have gained increasing power at work, found a real passion in my off-hours, and met people with whom I share interests. Carroll’s global approach to all the facets of my fine-but-boring life has been wonderful. Following my non-linear...