ADHD Coaching and The Big Picture of ADHD
The experience of living with ADD or ADHD can be frustrating and challenging. You’ve been finding new, different ways of doing things ever since you were a kid, but sometimes your fast thinking can be overwhelming.
Forming a creative partnership with an experienced ADHD expert like coach Carroll King Schuller can help you minimize the frustrations of life with ADD or ADHD and maximize the strengths of the ADD/ADHD brain.
A Practical Partner
ADHD coaching is powerful and beneficial to very fast thinkers, those who’ve been specifically diagnosed as ADHD or those with strong ADHD tendencies.
As a speed thinker, you will find your coaching sessions with Carroll to be an understanding environment to work on restructuring chaos, obtaining focus and experiencing harmony. Carroll focuses on enhancing your performance and success with ease.
What Can ADHD Coaching Do for Me?
Throughout the ADHD coaching process, Carroll will work with you to:
- Create a less stressful, more productive work environment.
- Balance your schedule and responsibilities.
- Find structure—in your schedule, in your relationships, in your nutrition– that will help keep you grounded and healthy.
- Organize your life to gain productivity and direction.
- Figure out what works for you and focus on doing it well.
- Gain perspective while maneuvering through major life choices.
- Build your business, career, education, and family life around your strengths.
- Focus your energy in productive directions.
- Prioritize decisions, break down tasks, and formulate plans in a helpful process.
Fast Coaching Tailored Just for You
If you’re a fast thinker or enjoy period times of fast brainstorming, you will want to know how best to incorporate it into your business and life, for sanity’s sake, as well as your own personal happiness.
During coaching sessions, Carroll will ask a lot of questions: What’s holding you back? What approaches and strategies can you experiment with?
Carroll easily gets to the heart of your obstacles and abilities, and then guides you to strategically take action. You will be pushed to sort your priorities and ground your motivations. Your focus will be redirected and your perspective shifted.
Weekly or bi-weekly sessions are aimed at identifying obstacles and making a plan to overcome challenges. You will be guided to address difficult questions and pushed to make immediate and positive changes.
Don’t wait to move forward fast. Call Carroll King Schuller today at 804.288.0099 or use our easy Request-A-Consult form.
ADD / ADHD Coaching sessions are available in person in her private office, or by phone. While based in Richmond, Virginia, Carroll’s client base is national. With advanced booking, she is available to be on location for 1/2-day, full-day or multiple-day coaching, training, team observation or group facilitation at company retreats, board meetings or events.